- Act as a liaison between the exco and the church board /business meeting
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies to implement initiatives to reduce church’s costs.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meet the members expectations.
- MBA / Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- 5+ years experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Proven ability of managing budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Ability to make projections three years into the future.