Infrastructure, Projects & Program Development Officer
INFRASTRUCTURE, PROJECTS AND PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Collaborating with exco to create and implement fundraising plan.
- Collaborating with comms team to develop digital fundraising strategy.
- Furnishing exco and the church with regular progress reports.
- Collaborating with network to identify and build relations with new donors.
- Maintaining relationships with existing sponsors.
- Obtaining financial support from individuals and organizations.
- Managing fundraising and special events.
- Managing the implementation of development software.
- Managing staff responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Member of the adventist church preferably member of KoA
- Min 5 Years relevant Board level experience in medium to large Organisation
- Qualified member of industry related regulatory body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Bachelor's degree in business, non-profit management or related field.
- 4+ years sales or business development experience.
- Proficient with sponsorship solicitation.
- Excellent computer skills and Proficient with MS Office applications.
Excellent understanding of best practices.