Human Resources Officer
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER:
- Participates in the decision-making process for determining the overall strategic direction of the church.
- Responsible for the overall H.R. related matters of the church.
- Ensure the church complies with all regulatory bodies within which the church belongs.
- Responsible for talent search as identified by the needs of the church
- Develops all the church’s human resources policies and systems
- Responsible for all Employee Related matters within the church’s environment
- To mediate on all human resources matters between all stakeholders of the church
- Responsible for compensation and benefits strategy of the church, including the negotiations thereof
- Employee development including training and succession plan
- Creation, implementation, and evaluation of all human resource policies, procedures, and structures.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans for the members and employees of the church.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to stakeholder’s queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Member of the adventist church preferably member of KoA
- Min 3 Year relevant Board level experience in medium to large Organisation
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the H.R. Industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Qualified member of an H.R. body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.