ICT & Comms Officer
ICT & COMMS OFFICER
- Develop strategies to ensure the ICT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Drive and establish ICT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the church can better utilise the ICT platform for ministry.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the church to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new ICT systems.
- Provide leadership to ICT team within the church.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve e ministry platform
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Member of the adventist church preferably member of KoA
- Qualified member of industry related regulatory body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
- Proficient with social media platforms.