Legal Rsk & Compliance
LEGAL, RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Develop and drive strategy regarding prescribed legal and compliance policies, and regulations for the church.
- Set up, provide guidance to the church on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Processing all legal documents on behalf of the church
- Responsible for all Conveynsing matters on behalf of the church
- Evaluate all new partnerships with the church
- Represent the company in all compliance matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the church
- Member of the adventist church preferably member of KoA
- Masters of Law / Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the South African Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.